Thursday 30 October 2014

A new venture to share with you

Really pleased to be able to release the official announcement today regarding a new business I have been working on recently. Going forward, whilst I'm still competing, I'm going to be involved on an advisory basis, but am planning ahead for my future now.


Press Release - 17 Management

Having had many unpleasant experiences working with agents and managers; I am pleased to announce my involvement in a new sports management company, 17 Sports Management Limited.

17 will focus on the management of both established and developing talent across all sports. There are some good management companies out there, but there are also many that are not so reputable. I want to be able to help fellow sports people avoid the pitfalls and traps that I fell in to. I want them to benefit from my unfortunate experiences.

17 is a collaboration between myself, my manager Ian Byers and Boo Matthews. Whilst I remain a competing athlete, Ian will lead the business and I will be involved in an advisory role. From my own experience of working with Ian, I know that he always puts the interest of his client first. He firmly believes in creating the right environment for the athlete, to allow them to compete to their maximum ability, whilst taking on the responsibility for all their off track activities to free them to focus on their training and competing. The team at 17 have extensive business experience and I know that our clients will benefit from this along with my understanding of competing at the highest level.

Whether you are an established sports person, dissatisfied with your current management, an up and coming talent looking for representation, or just wondering if you need professional management, whatever your sport, follow us on Twitter @_17management take a look at our website www.17management.com and get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment